Sunday, July 29, 2012

Upate



Soooo... just wanted to give a quick update on my weight loss progress. I'm weighing 183lbs and if I can just lose 2 more pounds from here until the end of July it would be ten pounds total for the month of July. I'm so proud of myself. I know I can lose at least another 10 lbs in the month of August. Specially that I plan to do more exercise and to kill two birds with one shot I will be walking with my niece and nephew. That way I can exercise and spend more time with both of them before I leave Tampa. The only bad news of late is that my juicer broke the motor went crazy. But I still have my blender and I can work with that for now. I'm so excited about my life now, looking forward to new great experiences. Speaking of experience s I had a date the other day, just a practice run but I'm looking forward to many more.  ; - )




Just living is not enough... one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.

~Hans Christian Andersen

No comments:

Post a Comment