Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of July

 I miss you : (


Today is the 4th of July and I wish I was somewhere at the beach cooking and eating BBQ, but I'm not. My dog had an operation yesterday so I preferred to stay home and monitor her.  Plus even though this is the 4th of July is my 4th day of juice fasting, no food for me : ( Anything to get healthier and this time I'm very much determine to succeed. I kept on waiting for something to happen, something to change like so many other people do, a miracle. I realised that I needed to change and I needed to take action to be able to receive a reaction. Any who today has been a better day than the past 3 days where my body craved every food I didn't know I even wanted. I can't deny that I'm hungry but I have been drinking enough juice and eating nuts in between meals, I think is mostly mental. I'm so looking forward to weighing myself on Sunday. I do have to admit that I feel better overall. The skin on my face is becoming clearer and I have more energy. The only way I can describe it is when you are very dirty, sweaty, and grimy you go ahead and take a cool shower and it feels so good to be clean again that's how my insides feel, lol. Well let me leave you because I need to eat my nuts : )

xoxo
Gicelle

No comments:

Post a Comment